• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Serious Sam TD new 1.2

Contents

Serious Sam TD new 1.2 (Map)

Level 13
Finaly! I spend a lots of time in this map and now she is done. When you find some bugs say it to me. Give Comments!!!

The Map has a lots od waves, hard waves, boswaves, a lots of towers and Team and singlemode, and Difficulty mode and Spawns mode

Level 4
I Just DL'ed it so iv not had a chance to play it yet.
But I do have 1 seggestion already... Change the Suggest players to "1-8" instead of Beliebig (??).

Its just I have a huge dl folder and I wont wana have to look for this map. Sence its unprotected Im going to open it and see for my self. Not change any thing of course...

Ill edit this post in 30 min or so.

Edit: Hmm... Theres a few things you might wana change. The biggest is the balanceing, the cost/Effective ratio is all out of wack. And the tower models and projectiles... well there realy bad... Over all its a basic and boring td. all towers do DD none seemed to have any specal effect to them. No ice tower, no poison tower, most td have atleast that. This still needs lots of work. You also might wana think about not having all the units spawn at once (makes a lot of lag and thay stumble all over each other) instead have them on a loop with a wait of 1 or .75 sec thay way there all in a nice line and less likly to stop in the middle of the road.