• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spring Siege

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
General Information:
-4v4 or FFA
-192x192 Size

Description:
Located in a secret location, humans have developed a machine to surpass humans as means of war. A golem that can be controlled remotely and wreak havoc on the battlefield.

Main Feature:
-Groups of 2 players spawn close together.
-Level 9 Siege Golem with Rune of Rebirth.
-Level 11 Stonemaul Warchief with Crown of Kings drop.

Dev Note:
This map was designed with input from Sexytime/Sockpuppet. I wanted to make a map for big ground armies. The golems provide a big incentive to creep towards the golem camp, because if you don't creep them you will lose a major advantage. There are also black borders much closer to the base which makes air harass substantially more difficult. Any ground harass should still be viable.

Buildings:
-20 Gold Mines
-4 Mercenary Camps
-4 Goblin Shops
-4 Goblin Laboratories
-4 Taverns

Camps:
-20 Green camps
-40 Orange camps
-9 Red camps
Contents

Spring Siege (Map)

Level 6
Your screenshot doesn't match up with your map,
I don't remember AI being smart enough to break down gates, but that's fine
You should prolly point out in your description the gates have more hp than usual
Is it intended that you can walk over the waterfalls?
Last thing, I don't see how the map is viable as FFA, either 4v4 either 2FA
Good work tho