• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Strange Forest(2 new races)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a melee map with 2 new races: Blood Elf, Dungeon Nomad.
If you want to play for Blood Elf, select Human as your starting race and then choose it in in-game dialog, if you want to play for Dungeon Nomads, select Horde as your starting race... Computer players can't play for new races. I have the creator's permission to upload here(i know castwork and enary).
credits ingame. its demo, and dungeon is non-actived...if you find bug - say to me

Keywords:
dungeon, nomad, blood, elf, elves ,Strange, Forest, reces, newrace, race, new race, melee, altered
Contents

Strange Forest(2 new races) (Map)

Reviews
14:52, 3rd Jun 2009 by bounty hunter2: You need to show us permission you could edit/upload maps made not by you, Rejected.

M

14:52, 3rd Jun 2009 by bounty hunter2:
You need to show us permission you could edit/upload maps made not by you, Rejected.

Level 35
Confused much...
It says there's 2 new races, yet I can only play as ingame races. Problem much?
EDIT: My mistake, you can play as the races by selecting the right races xD (Orcs or Humans). Both times I tested, I was one of the other 2 melee races xD.
I remember the Blood Elf race from before, I recall liking them :D

ADDITIONAL: Okay, I've just checked out the Dungeon race thing, and they look both good and bad. They have some really awesome new features, but these features seem almost completely impractical in a melee game. As for the units themselves, I loved the Shooter model, but couldn't see the relation with any of the other units. As I don't know who made this map, I'm not sure if my criticism is going to the right person or not, so I'll stop here. Besides, there's not much more I can say :p