• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Convocation of Silvermoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Convocation of Silvermoon is a highly ranked political group in Silvermoon. They are made up of seven elves and I would like to know who those are and have they changed over time????

Before the First War:

1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. Dath'Remar Sunstrider

The First War:

1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. Dar'Khan Drathir
7. Anasterian Sunstrider

The Second War:

1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. Anasterian Sunstrider
6. Dar'Khan Drathir
7. Kael'thas Sunstrider

The Most Recent:

1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. Dar'Khan Drathir
7. Kael'thas Sunstrider

Now I have no idea who was in it so please correct me. Actually that is the point of this Thread.

When did Kael'thas and Dar'Khan first join??

Level 9
No one knows... nor does it matter. This information is irrelevant since the entire Convocation was slaughtered by Dar'Khan during the fall of Quel'thalas (all but Kael'thas, which was in Dalaran during that time, but I don't think he was a member anyway). Since then I don't think the convocation was reestablish because a very simple reason: in the head of it stood the king, which is absent because of obvious reasons and without him I don't think the Convocation will have much influence over their people. (I guess Lor'themar is considered to be a leader, but since he is not a royalty, I am doubt he will have any control over powerful elders)
As for the convocation members before the first war, this isn't important either, since they did nothing special (except the Troll War, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.