• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Green Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the name sux, but it's supposed to be that northern hemisphere light stuff, warcraftised. Pl0x comment.
Oh, still an early Wip.

Attachments

• The Green Lights.jpg
    The Green Lights.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 219
  • NH Lights.jpg
    NH Lights.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
Level 5
Ive been looking at google images of the northern hemisphere. I didnt see many complete green lights per say, and if you will, I dont imagine the phenomenon of such a event to be soley green. It always looks like a distorted but elaboratly beautiful rainbow. Maybe a ship falling off the edge of the world would make it better too. A humble suggestion. I agree with frostwhisper.

Level 6
Looks great. Only problem I have (its not even terrain related, really) is that arn't the northern lights in, you know, the North? Whats with the tropical islands doing in the north? Maybe you should change the islands to wintery. Anyway, looks good. You could also add more colors than just green.

Status
Not open for further replies.