• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The sacred kingdoms

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Sacred Kingdoms is a map where you have to exterminate your ennemies.There is only one way to attack 3 portals per kingdom.Caution while attacking you could get attacked
example:You attack the teal player and the blue player attacks you.Do not attempt to use a boat to pass kingdom to kingdom,because you can't!The original idea is not mine it is a friend's but I did the realisation.I can't reveal his name.sorry english is poor i am english but i live in france for 7 years.
Please send comments to:[email protected]. I have no idea who's skins I used,i forgot!
Update:same map,but more objets on craper creeps.

Keywords:
kingdom,warcraft
Contents

The sacred kingdoms (Map)

Reviews
23:14, 11th Nov 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Gonna check. And also, stop spamming in your own map. =O Give a better description and also remember to use the UPDATE button instead of te-uploading the map.

Edit: Bad terrain, bad item drop (only the VERY best units drop items which is why I don't like it), overly placed creeps, and unneeded imports.

Once again another rushed melee map... -_- Voting for REJECTION

Level 7
Don't quadruple post, double posting is bad enough.
Vote for REJECTION:
- Bad terrain
- Bad description
- Incorrect type (melee maps can't have this icon).
Rating: 0/5 REJECTION.

Level 8
Chimto...

Wow you really need to expand your analysis of maps. you give no reason for any ratings EVER and you never give advice on how to correct or improve. Dont just say bad bad and vote for rejection. tell why and explain the importance and what one could do.

Level 8
@Barathrum wait what? you saying you agree with his review? it may be correct but its not helpful towards the mapper the least bit.

@Barathrum after posting i saw a thread u were apart of - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/site-discussion-97/message-all-map-reviewers-181933/index2.html - so i dont know what to think since you were already in a discussion about the fact that those "reviewers" don't even review just degrade without any consent of the mapper or any intention of helping. or at least no occurrence of them giving any actual advice during the "review" witch means its not actually a review.

P.S sorry for spamming a conversation in your uploaded map forum =) @Warcraft23130

Last edited:
Level 22
@Barathrum wait what? you saying you agree with his review? it may be correct but its not helpful towards the mapper the least bit.

@Barathrum after posting i saw a thread u were apart of - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/site-discussion-97/message-all-map-reviewers-181933/index2.html - so i dont know what to think since you were already in a discussion about the fact that those "reviewers" don't even review just degrade without any consent of the mapper or any intention of helping. or at least no occurrence of them giving any actual advice during the "review" witch means its not actually a review.

P.S sorry for spamming a conversation in your uploaded map forum =) @Warcraft23130

I posted that I am against flamming/troling reviews, while his review explains everything as it should be.