• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

TrackMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Remember how you used to love putting tiny cars on tracks and making them go speeding fast on a few loops and hairpin turns? Well, this game lets you drive an average nascar-style race car (decals depending on your country) and do the same thing. The difference between this game and every other racing game is that this one tends to do the extreme. You'll be going mega-fast (approx. 300 MPH) and try to make gravity-defying turns. You'll be tested with your skill with a car with intense handling-tests. All of this, wrapped up with an editor (I think), comes to your PC for FREE, off of various downloading sites (including my personal favorite, Filefront).

[Discuss]

Level 15
Well, it might be old, but it the gameplay certainly doesn't get old. I like driving the at the speed of a jet, doing loops and other sorts of crazy inversions. My only beef is a lack of an actual racing mode.

Level 2
Haha I remember 4 or so years go there was a demo out for it.

And it was my favorite game ever :p
It was just so much fun zooming through all the beautiful stages, and even more so with the music they played in the background!

Level 14
With United Forever out, TrackMania became growing more and more complex. In a bad meaning. Now, it's no fun making maps, because you surely only sit and shiver your mind to figure out where this or that part can be put.

Still, one of the best games ever. And a game that never went out my Hard Disk Drive.

Level 15
Exactly. I usually mess up because I try to do the most abstract stunt ever (riding around in a ring suspended a few hundred feet in the air) and I always mess up! Even when I put 10000 purple boosts!

Status
Not open for further replies.