• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warhammer Fantasy

Should they make a warhammer fantasy map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Alot of war fantasy games are out there (3 or 4 of them), but they are terrible. For example in warhammer war they forgot some races, didnt add unit upgrading and a whole lot of other things. Would some1 out there please make a good warhammer fantasy map?

Level 6
Yeah, more maps... but not nooby-maps... but I dont think The-Hive will create nooby-maps ;) Maybe the Map should be like in WoW... a Warhammer RPG :)... or are we talking only about a War-Map?

Level 6
XxSniperWolfxX";p="217 said:
and i quote from vampire. "personally i would but i suck at map-making.". So do I my friend.

well... who does not ;) but u have to get experience that u become pro.

but to reach Ralle's, Malufa's... skill u will need alot of time...

i think we will never be at their level... :)

Level 14
Well thank you very much. Nemesis, you know I will help, send me an IM or e-mail.

Deleted many of the irrelevant posts from certain nameless people trying to bug us at 5:30am 24 Januaire

Gods I need to sleep, my birthday is just over 17 hours away, hooray for me.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Black Knight";p="243 said:
to reach Ralle's, Malufa's... skill u will need alot of time...i think we will never be at their level... :)
Hmm... I'm not that good.... If you just knew how many 100's hours I've worked just at the bank system.. HAH... Many people can do it faster than me.... A suggestion... PATIENCE.. It's the most important thing of map creating... And I didn't make everything myself.. I found help at a very great IRC Channel...I can't remember it's name cause I don't need their help anymore :)

Level 6
Sorry for double-post ;)

I played all three maps...

Tarr's World

very unfinished map ;)
creeps don't give money
"spawn-time" of the items in the shop is too long
chain of spell-immunity doesn't work, cause the boss can stun you
boss too weak or spell too strong ;)
why is there a goldmine behind a forrest and the elven-workers of the enemy collcet wood but not the gold???
5 enemies and environment at the start the rest of the map is a green desert without creeps

maybe a good RGP

Monster Run 1.5

your hero always revive
always the same weak creeps every level
creep-traffic jam, because of mass and the closed gates
they don't move and don't attack when they get into traffic jam
they only attack near spawns, not aggressiv
max hero-level is 100
max ability-level is 10
liked the level-change (Soldier-Wndigo-Demon)
Demons are the only ranged unit, in mass they are really dangerous (but I did revive)
bosses too weak
Demon does in close combat 35 damage, but he is the last boss... he has got range attack with chaos-damage of 3000... only vs air, but my hero isn't air

I enjoyed this map!!! Really good idea!! Maybe more various units and terrain.
A LotR-Run with Orcs. so the heroes will be Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli...

Mega Monster Massacre

creeps spawn behind the mega monster and don't move in the left upon corner
you get too much experience for one creep
mega monster really hard but you revive after 10 seconds
to kill a mega monster alone you need several minutes

I didn't like that map

Thank You for the maps :)

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Black Knight";p="660 said:
maybe a good RGP
Lol did you mean that? It was me and schinxzes first map and I don't think we are ever gonna finnish it..

Black Knight";p="660 said:
I enjoyed this map!!! Really good idea!! Maybe more various units and terrain.
A LotR-Run with Orcs. so the heroes will be Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli...

Hmm.. Sounds like a good idea actually. I will put it in a queue after TM of the Hive..

Level 6
Ralle";p="696 said:
Lol did you mean that? It was me and schinxzes first map and I don't think we are ever gonna finnish it..

Yes, maybe. But it is a VERY unfinished map. It was such a kind of irony ;)

Yeah, more maps to test :D

Status
Not open for further replies.