• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What's your talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm learning new things fast and have nice intuition and imagination. I have weird memory:)
Also I'm the state's champion in astronomy.
Wish I could draw good enough:(

Level 12
I don't know, playing the saxophone, I'm good at that. I have a talent for english and german as it seems. I was speaking German since I was 3. I'm also good at chemistry as it seems.

But my real talent is lying. Or better said, manipulating. I've always found ways to get out of trouble, to make someone do what I want. I do it nearly every day.

Level 8
I'm good at dodging responsibility.

I once broke a window at my school (accidentally). never had to do anything or pay anyone.

Level 28
I'd say drawing... funny thing though, it aint a talent. People assume it is a talent. Singing is a talent... drawing aint. I mean everyone can copy stuff right? If you try hard you will get the result... drawing is, to become an experienced copy machine - you just gotta copy the ideas from your head onto the sheet... it's way harder to imagine the thing you want to copy. As Feng Zhu says http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnflBERf2zM&list=UUbdyjrrJAjDIACjCsjAGFAA&index=9 . It's so goddamn true. Hmm. If you have the time to watch it it would be nice... shortly - your imagination is based on your childhood, how you lived, where you lived, what you saw, how much you drew, what you imagined and such. So yes, I have no talent. Oh I could sing when I was younger :\ but I wasn't that talented.

Level 11
Handcrafting, I got an A as a final grade in Workshop class in 9th grade and in Highschool I got a B- in Metal and B in Welding.

I even use the stuff I've made too, I think the oldest thing is a potholder I made when I was 8 years old. My favorite is a washer that I made 6 years ago. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.