• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Will diablo III will be better than other blizzard projects?

So... Who will be better?

• Diablo III

Votes: 44 41.9%
  • Starcraft II

Votes: 30 28.6%
  • WoW: Wrath of lich king

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • So confusing that i wont vote...

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Dont care , only that, that they are realeased and get fun playing them...

Votes: 22 21.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Well blizzard got 3 projects right now: Diablo III , Starcraft II and WoW: Wrath of lich king...

I am wondering will diablo III will be better than starcraft II or WoW: Wrath of lich king? Or mby starcraft II will be better? Or mby WoW: Wrath of lich king will pwn them both?

Realy confusing blizzard saying about those 3 extreme good things so i dont know who will be better :D

Level 17
1) I liked Diablo 2 alot, so Diablo 3 must be better! xD

2) We already have a ownage RTS... WC3!!!!! =:D

3) WoW has been milked, the lore just keeps growing and that's not that bad, but WoW has realy went from good to bad with all the changes in the lore and the story etc.

I say both Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 will be better but since I'm just a huge fan of Diablo's Hack and Slash stuf and treasures and stuf....

Diablo 3 will be tha best!!!!! =:D

Level 34
1) I liked Diablo 2 alot, so Diablo 3 must be better! xD

2) We already have a ownage RTS... WC3!!!!! =:D

3) WoW has been milked, the lore just keeps growing and that's not that bad, but WoW has realy went from good to bad with all the changes in the lore and the story etc.

I say both Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 will be better but since I'm just a huge fan of Diablo's Hack and Slash stuf and treasures and stuf....

Diablo 3 will be tha best!!!!! =:D
The WoW hate on this site bugs me.

I don't really like wc3 for an rts and SC2 doesn't even look that great to me. The animations, on the deaths especially, look poor and I'm highly disappointed that there are no new races. DoW2 looks far more promising.

Diablo 3 should be a ton of fun and looks good as of now. There isn't much to see though.

WotlK looks awesome, and I can't wait to play it. I'll have to renew my account for it.

Level 17

I don't really like wc3 for an rts and SC2 doesn't even look that great to me. The animations, on the deaths especially, look poor and I'm highly disappointed that there are no new races. DoW2 looks far more promising.

Diablo 3 should be a ton of fun and looks good as of now. There isn't much to see though.

WotlK looks awesome, and I can't wait to play it. I'll have to renew my account for it.

Take note that I never said I hated WoW. xD
I just said they are milking it with all those expansions and that it takes away the fun.
As a GM on my friends private server I play WoW every now and then. xD

Diablo 3 is tons of fun idd! You should watch their sample video of how the map looks like. :p

But wc3 still owns everything with the mapmaker, I wish they made a wc4.:grin:

Level 34
I just said they are milking it with all those expansions and that it takes away the fun.

Diablo 3 is tons of fun idd! You should watch their sample video of how the map looks like. :p

You said WoW went from good to bad. That lead me to the conclusion that you didn't like it.

I have watched it, but it really doesn't show all that much, and it's so subject to change that who knows what the final product will look like. We are talking about a Blizzard game here.

Level 14

The reason WoW isnt that fun for you is that you plan on a Private Server.
Illegal, and not fun.

I believe WoTLK will be the best because thats what blizzard will be focusing on for their income.

Even though I just said that, you cannot compare the games. They are not similar. They will all be superior. Blizzard made each of them in a diffrent way, so that they would not have a game type conflict.

~Asomath

Level 5
Diablo III will definitely be the best one. I've never played Starcraft and I don't like the whole "big-space-war-thingy" at all, so I will probably never even play Starcraft II. Lich King will probably be fun and all but as Airandius said they are practically MILKING WoW.
But the absolutely best would be Wc4. <cough> and I've heard that they are working on it <cough>

Level 14
Diablo III will definitely be the best one. I've never played Starcraft and I don't like the whole "big-space-war-thingy" at all, so I will probably never even play Starcraft II. Lich King will probably be fun and all but as Airandius said they are practically MILKING WoW.
But the absolutely best would be Wc4. <cough> and I've heard that they are working on it <cough>

You know, if you said that before BC, I would have doubted that. However, now, I believe that is possible. If blizzard runs out of lore, what better way to renew it by creating a campaign with characters, that has a great storyline. Then, they can put these characters into their MMO by expansion. Hm :/

~Asomath

Level 4
Actually its plausible they will run out of lore because technically sargeras is UNKILLABLE. WC4 will probably be made simply because WoW needs more lore, but oh well. IF Wc4 is made and it follows lore and they actually redesign WoW which probably will happen, lore might actually be true

Off topic: Woot, 50th post

Level 34
Also remember that totally different departments work on each game, it's not like they have one big team working on them all.

Level 36

No. The first two were excellent, but by WotLK WoW will be so broken the game will just be sad. As it is rogues can stun-kill you, plus thr whole idea of having one imba class above al the rest, which rogues can STILL own.

The game is headed down a slippery slope I think.

Level 3
This version of diable has more gore than ever which is good!! But yer like many said, this is a RPG game. Cant compare RPG with RTS.. different genre. But remember, blizzard advertised SC2 for like a a year and a half now and it still isn't out. Might be the same for Diablo III, dont get to excited.

Level 14
As always they will all rule. They will all make big money for blizzard.

But here is a question for you, will Wrath of the Lich King be the last expansion for WoW ?

Level 6
Starcraft II will roxx...Diablo III?? (Thumbs Down =P), meh....too many people play MMORPGs....Diablo III would be all the "Click here to pwn"...."Click here to pwn"....and so on and so forth...I prefer Starcraft II because I can tell that the game itself will be more thinking of the children's minds...

Level 6
I have (I enjoy Diablo I and II actually), but if you live in my country...a lot of people aren't really interested in the Diablo universe anymore (Don't know whether they know that a lot of MMOs have started to Diablo's formula) since we have our own MMOs that aren't so official (or Worldwide I guess)...

and....most gamers probably stick to calling it a (Click here to pwn) experience...

There's just a touch more to it then 'Click here to pwn'

Oh like what!? Quests?? Inventory/Stash system?? Big log Traps?? "NEW" Spells??...Oh Joy!! another RPG I've definitely seen before...=P

Level 8
diablo 3 can be tactical if you play on BNet , you can make some strategies with your friends and so to kill some monsters or any other thing you can imagine... i rly like diablo 3 and cant wait for it to release xD...

but , all the blizzard games are rly good , and they are funny... excepting starcraft 2 , that can may be some kinda boring...

you will say that warcraft is the same that starcraft or so , but it isnt , starcraft actually isnt the same and warcraft is more tactical than starcraft , also there are more races , heroes , abilities (magics) , and lot od stuff... but well , everithing blizzard does is good xD...-.

Level 6
But here is a question for you, will Wrath of the Lich King be the last expansion for WoW ?
Of course not. Not with the way WoW is going. More Expansions= more dollars for Blizzard.

Everquest 1(not 2) is still making expansion packs. And that game came out in 1999.

Yes, that's right, everquest 1(which holds about only 3-5% of the MMORPG market share, according to some site I forgot what the link to was) is STILL making expansion packs.

Everquest 1 3-5% MMORPG market.
WoW - Over 50% of the MMORPG market share

That means - expect expansion packs to be made until your 80 years old(or until WoW 2 comes out I guess).

now that's what I call a necropost! :D
d3 will be same like all other blizz projects... delayed X*Y times

What other projects? The only one that I can think of that was notoriously delayed(and then canceled) was Starcraft: Ghost.

Level 6
diablo 3 can be tactical if you play on BNet

I obviously know that...its just that I've seen too many games with party elements...like RF, RAN, and/or CABAL....so its just too obvious that it "will" be tactical on BNet....as always, a lot of people seen it before..

but , all the blizzard games are rly good , and they are funny... excepting starcraft 2 , that can may be some kinda boring...

I'm mostly alone when it comes to Blizzard games (especially Starcraft). I don't really care about all the other players.

you will say that warcraft is the same that starcraft or so , but it isnt , starcraft actually isnt the same and warcraft is more tactical than starcraft , also there are more races , heroes , abilities (magics) , and lot od stuff... but well , everithing blizzard does is good xD...-.

Of course it isn't the same, it does have some RPG-like elements, and allows the feature to carry items along with advanced spells. Besides, all the featured units had longer description FYI.

Level 11
I played d2 and i'm waiting for d3, but i think that sc3 will be the best of those three games, lots of people are playing wc3 coz of world editor, without editor, only few ppl would play wc3, just my opinion.
If they made wc4, world editor maybe wont be free...

Level 9
I played d2 and i'm waiting for d3, but i think that sc3 will be the best of those three games, lots of people are playing wc3 coz of world editor, without editor, only few ppl would play wc3, just my opinion.

Sc3?

Wow, how long have i been asleep?

Level 25
Dude.. What do you mean with World Editor not being free?

Like in paying for it per month? Cause you have to pay for it (buy the game) to get it, having to pay for it per month would be ridiculous.

Level 6
Dude.. What do you mean with World Editor not being free?

Like in paying for it per month? Cause you have to pay for it (buy the game) to get it, having to pay for it per month would be ridiculous.

He said "maybe"

Nope, they never said it would cost money. He just said "maybe", regardless, lets not make it into another "Blizzard is cashing in" rumor (I wouldn't really call the pay features of battle.net cashing in, since regular battle.net is still free and they never said anything about making scum editor cost money or monthly fee).

Level 1
wc4 > all. Compare SC & SC2, D2 & D3 and now imagine how will looks like wc4. WoW for me is separate task.

And dont worry wc4 will comes out earlier or later. Do u know any reason why not? I dont.

Level 5
Yes, Blizzard would be wise to make Wc4. It would sell like ice cream in Sahara (if the place was inhabited) and it would be teh pwnz0rs. But when was Blizzard "wise" the last time?

Status
Not open for further replies.