• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Zombie Skin in Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helo Ladys and Gentleman... i'm right now working on a Zombie skin for one of my map...

My goal?!! its to make him as scary as possible... so i need your help... just give me what i should have and what i should remove?!!!:razz:

Heres a Wip... i started with the skull... (the bones...) i want to make the zombie as realistics as possible... and as scary as possible... so i will folow those 3 steps...

-->Draw the bones...
-->Add the Flesh...
-->Add the skin...

here it is..

NouveauImagebitmap.jpg

Give me ideas! :ugly:

:spell_breaker:And i shall remember your name!!!!:spell_breaker:

for....5 seconds...:gg:

i love my Biologie classe so much :p

Edit: Btw.. i want it to look like a Zombie.. not a Skeleton... like a zombie from Diablo 2 ..kind of...

And heres an other Wip... its just the plan.. dont worry.. and the skull is done now..

Zombie.jpg

Last edited:
hum dude... i made all that... really... i'm not a stupid cheater that takes someone else drawings.... so please... respect the others... and yes.. i did all that... and yes i did the skull... so please... next time... just don't say any thing...... and why the skull is a bit diffrent... is because i used a bit of filter... just to make it more realistic..

If i could make a video... to show you how i made the skull... could be awsome.. but i cant sadly..

Edit: And i decided to do awsome skin for now on... cause i'm not really proud of what i maked ressently.. so i decided to push myself a 200%... so for the next skin .. be ready to recieve something completely diffrent..

Edit 2 : Heres an Other Wip.. the chest is mostly done... and the leggs also..

Zombie-1.jpg

and heres the Ingame picture..

Zombie-2.jpg

The chest have been completely ...changed... sucks a bit.. will have to work more on it..

Last edited:
Level 18
And me skinning a Blood Mage into a...Blood Mage was a bad idea?
Combat, do not knock people down for taking something basic and elaborating on it
It's usually a good inspiration
Now let's see another WIP

yeah and also... how many Zombies models do you see in warcraft 3? hum... lets think? 1!!!!! ONE! that only means 1 !!! (and it also happens to have a slow walk animation and zombie attacks)

and i think that recreating a new skin... based on the same kind of skin.... is being pretty creative.

retardedly unimaginitive.

...dushbag.

Level 18
yeah and also... how many Zombies models do you see in warcraft 3? hum... lets think? 1!!!!! ONE! that only means 1 !!! (and it also happens to have a slow walk animation and zombie attacks)

and i think that recreating a new skin... based on the same kind of skin.... is being pretty creative.

...dushbag.

It's not creative. You can do something creative with it, but turning it into the same thing but different takes no imagination. It's what you change on it, not saying it's bad to do so. But it isn't creative. And are we going to see any updates?

Level 9
his got a point its not really creative but its also not really a dumb thing considering that the current zombie skin can always be improved. there no need for name calling either...

yeah sorry for that.... i just got disqualified for the texturing competition so ... i wasnt in a good mood...

Sorry for that...

And the next wip will come some day... cause now i.m making a skin for Hawkwing for the Warcraft Chroniquels...

so will have to wait a bit..

Well, just to clarify that I am not a "LOOK AT ME>>>dushbag<<<I AM MISPELLED", you misunderstand what I was saying. I have to admit that I phrased it rather poorly. I think what you are doing is cool and original and you might have success. What I was saying is that the basic concept itself is rather unimaginitive and therefore you may have problems trying to get it to look like something totally diverse from the original.

And @THE_END I was not trying to "knock him down". And for the record(Dont take this the wrong way, it is just my personal opinion)yes, your bloodmage into bloodmage idea was bad. I assume you are referring to your Burning Crusade ED Bloodmage. It is so close to the original that I actually had to pull up wc3 viewer with the original bloodmage to see the differences.

I actually had to pull up wc3 viewer with the original bloodmage to see the differences.

You were blind or something? Not only colours had different satruation, armor also had different shape, face was redone, had green glow, and shoulderpads were brand new. And skinning a zombie into a skeleton is fine in my opinion.

Level 34
Goblin, I think he may have been joking.

Although if I see any more complaining that Mr.Goblins work is stolen, I will start to give -rep. Until proven otherwise all his work is his.

Status
Not open for further replies.