• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Casting Azeroth Wars on Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey there folks! Just started up my new Youtube Channel and The weekly jewel on the crown will be an AZ WARS commentary. Much like a 3 part funday monday except that it will follow 1 long game. My work can be found at "TheAzothan" on youtube. Anyone who would like to point me in the direction of good replays, or suggest other excellent custom maps for reviews/commentary plz feel free to contact me via youtube or at @Azothan on twitter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtlGPgVUxo0 <--- warcraft 3 campaign play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6ta7B22gcM <-Baldurs gate play through.

Yours,
Azothan

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Man you're active :O Will you do TFT campaign after RoC?

Level 8
I will absolutely be playing TFT after the original campaign. I'd like to shamelessly advertise here that my first shoutcast of Azeroth Wars is up and running on my site. Let me know what you all think in the comments and I will be eternally grateful. Also, any suggestions for LPs are never turned away. "TheAzothan" on youtube.

Level 8
An amazing game by UTL_Unlimited is up and Cast on my Channel. Leave me feedback in the comments and let your friends know this custom map shall not quietly slip away into the dark.

Level 8
4 games now up and Cast. So far the community loves it. Hope to see feedback and criticism in the comments.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

You got some l33t skills on the human defense mission :p

Level 8
Jon... I have never been more embarrassed and stressed out lol. Hope it made for good watching though.

Level 6
I can't believe it. Azeroth Wars was, probably, my favorite map in WC3, but it was so hard to find players that I simply gave up eventually. And now - not just someone's game, but even commentary! Wow. You are brilliant!

Level 8
I can't believe it. Azeroth Wars was, probably, my favorite map in WC3, but it was so hard to find players that I simply gave up eventually. And now - not just someone's game, but even commentary! Wow. You are brilliant!

Thanks May! Feedback like thise keeps me jazzed about making these vids. This is easily one of the best maps ever made and I am loving the reactions. Let's get this jewel back in the spotlight of the Warcraft community and spark off a revival of interest in it. Btw if you ever want to play a game and can't find one, just go to Make me host dot com. Super simple and the games fill up in under 8 minutes. Add me and if I hop on we'll play a game together. Azothan on all realms. See ya on the battle field.

Level 6
Thank you for suggestion! Unfortunately I'm playing Starcraft II mainly now, but I think I will play a few AW games eventually. ;-)

Level 8
Did a pro player game today. All the best showed up and it made for an unbeatable episode, despite MakeMeHost being an unrelieble jerk. Parts 1 and 2 will be up within the hour on my channel. Huge shout out to all of you. You've made my channel such a success and I look forward to providing you with all the time and energy I can devote to this venture. 4800 voews and 77 subscribers in only 1 month. Talked to a lot of successful youtubers lately and they assured me they didn't habe anywhere near such numbers. We can do this. Here's to 2013 beong the year Azeroth Wars and Diplomunion (and my channel) take the internet by storm!!

Level 23
I have had some problems with your videos lately(the newest 2 ones)
the problem is that if I choose full screen the real video is smaller and the "color map" is moved to shit
I could screen it if you dont know it so Im asking if its something with the videos or something with the youtube overall?

edit: I have noticed the two newest videos are not on the whole window for me but rather in like 4:3 format and there are black borders on left and right

also did you ended with doing the campaign videos? :D I quite enjoyed them

Level 8
The last 2 videos had 1 of two problems. Either you watched them before they finished processing, or I forgot to add the command that they be in 16:9. I fixed the last. Try watching again and let me know if you still have problems.

Level 6
Really, your channel became my 2nd favorite channel after day9.tv. :ogre_kawaii: Keep up the good work sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.