• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Casting Azeroth Wars on Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
*gasp*! Okay... that's just amazing. Day9 is basically the level that I hope to one day reach. He's quite simply amazing. Thank you May90!

Another Broken Alliances replay for you fine people. The camera didn't zoom out, so enjoy the close up brutality in this weeks episode!
http://youtu.be/PEQZtQJPgfo

Level 8
The Finale to the Broken Alliances FFA Episode 2 is now up. Great finish to a phenomenal match! Check it out here!

http://youtu.be/TDpJGmnLD6M

The 3rd and last part to my Leopold Special, "War of the Twelve Kingdoms" will be finished uploading in about 7 hours. Hope you guys enjoy both vids!

Level 6
Live casts would be just perfect! Live monobattles were always my favorite part of Day9 dailies, so hopefully you will do this as well. ;-)

Level 8
Today we have Talinn and Volrath dicking around and sending Azothan a remarkably dull replay, except for one aspect. Do not abuse my trust in declaring something a "Castable game!!" Thou hast been warned.

http://youtu.be/1iOMgyteNbc

Level 8
Hey guys! Back to doing Azeroth Wars casts after finishing up my coverage of Heart of the Swarm. Check out those vids on my channel and expect some SC2 custom map coverage in the near future.

Today we have a video from a first time submitter who shows us the importance of never giving up and also how vital it is to remain constantly on the offensive rather than letting your opponents mass up. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjEqxKSRQE8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Level 8
You can always find out what games are being hosted by visiting Makemehost . com

Today we have yet another clan BotR game sent in by their members. This one really threw me for some loops, and demonstrated the sheer unbeatable power........ OF BEARS!!!!
http://youtu.be/k9CCZZrclqA

Level 8
There were 3 live games played today. About 9 members of Clan BotR were all chatting together during these games and they turned out great. I will begin posting them tonight. Stay tuned for the show!

Level 8
Ihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unH9kqdUMwk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It's a cacophony of frayed nerves and palpable tension in todays episode. We'll see what happens when your all just isn't enough. The second part of the 3 part live cast is now up and running. Episode 33 - WTF?!
Warning: this ends with a rage quit on my part lol

Level 8
The issue with trimming them down is that Azeroth Wars involves 12 players. I use the fast forward option whenever possible, but there's simply so much going on. I figure if a professional SC2 match between 2 players can last up to 30 minutes, then an hourtto an hour and a half for 12 players is pretty decent. Yiu may have a point though. Anyone else think they are too long?

Level 14
The issue with trimming them down is that Azeroth Wars involves 12 players. I use the fast forward option whenever possible, but there's simply so much going on. I figure if a professional SC2 match between 2 players can last up to 30 minutes, then an hourtto an hour and a half for 12 players is pretty decent. Yiu may have a point though. Anyone else think they are too long?

People watch based on time though, not on time/number of players scale. Also SC2 is way more popular than Azeroth Wars.

Level 9

I have a proposal for ya and if you dont do it then I gladly will, a weekly review at maps, skins, spells, models and icons on the hive? Reply to me asap because I got some time tonight and I can do it rather fast :p by the way do you use fraps to film?

Level 8
I do use fraps, and I'd be happy to do a coverage of that, seems like a good idea to help out prospective map makers. Though I'm hesitant to do so, sincr when I proposed a cross promotion idea with HiveWorkshop I was rudely told that my channel would never be a success and to go away. Left a sour taste in my mouth despite the fact that it was just 1 Mods opinion.

Level 9
I do use fraps, and I'd be happy to do a coverage of that, seems like a good idea to help out prospective map makers. Though I'm hesitant to do so, sincr when I proposed a cross promotion idea with HiveWorkshop I was rudely told that my channel would never be a success and to go away. Left a sour taste in my mouth despite the fact that it was just 1 Mods opinion.

Don't even worry about their opinion man, just make them a community video don't try to get sponsored by the hive. Now if some admin tells you to stop making them, he will need a good reason or some copyright shitty-rule :p but yeah the hive community could really use a weekly review at the resources.

Level 8
Actually you know what, I'll do a review of skins and resources for the channel. I'm super busy with school right now so if anyone would like to contact me and serve as a sort of "recommender of content" for this review, I'd be eternally grateful. Also I received your comment and think that doing a monthly spotlight of new maps made by the community would be fun. Again, I have so many things that people want me to do that it would have to be monthly with my current school and channel load.

Level 9
Actually you know what, I'll do a review of skins and resources for the channel. I'm super busy with school right now so if anyone would like to contact me and serve as a sort of "recommender of content" for this review, I'd be eternally grateful. Also I received your comment and think that doing a monthly spotlight of new maps made by the community would be fun. Again, I have so many things that people want me to do that it would have to be monthly with my current school and channel load.

Thing is there are new stuff everyweek, good stuff, I could help you with some also we could share the videos if you want, lets film those reviews together, i can be a co-caster :p

-Edit since we both are low on time, lets split the work, you do scrips and pick skins i do models and this and that and so on, that way we ca do it weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.