• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Choose your side: Cupid / Mania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
bloody49b.jpg

Level 23
Have I mentioned that I hate 'Easter'? I like Easter, but 'Easter' is incredibly stupid.

I can somewhat understand how Christmas turned into a celebration of a fat man who watches children constantly(formerly known as Saint Nicholas), but how did Easter turn into the day when a gigantic rabbit leaves chocolate eggs around for children... is beyond me.

How about we start with this idea on 1 April:
I'd still like to go with the Egghunt idea.

You want it to be crazy? Add some fearful monsters defending the most beautiful eggs (gotta defeat via contest), place the whole lore in space, add a lot more sex and drugs to the story! Another girl would be cool too...

You should spread Easter eggs ( *.* Reputation *.* ) while we are roleplaying.
/ooooooooooooooooooooooo/

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I admit some of the pictures make me look at the web address to check if this is really THW.

Status
Not open for further replies.