• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] How to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
How to make that this trigger
  • Phoenix Fire kills
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Level of Phoenix Fire (Blood mage) for (Killing unit)) Greater than or equal to 1
    • Actions
      • Set PhoenixFireKiller = (Killing unit)
      • Set PhoenixFireDier = (Dying unit)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of PhoenixFireDier) using Abilities\Spells\Human\FlameStrike\FlameStrike1.mdl
      • Unit - Cause PhoenixFireKiller to damage circular area after 0.20 seconds of radius 300.00 at (Position of PhoenixFireDier), dealing ((Real((Level of Phoenix Fire (Blood mage) for PhoenixFireKiller))) x 75.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
doest damage killing unit?

Level 1
  • Phoenix
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Phoenix
      • ((Triggering unit) has buff Phoenix Fire) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Triggering unit) using Abilities\Spells\Human\FlameStrike\FlameStrikeTarget.mdl
      • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Killing unit), dealing 300.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
I think this will work ...
Change effect to your effect, though.

Edit: Do what you did with X75 damage, but use "Triggering" and "Killing" unit actions instead

Level 7
  • Phoenix
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Phoenix
      • ((Triggering unit) has buff Phoenix Fire) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Triggering unit) using Abilities\Spells\Human\FlameStrike\FlameStrikeTarget.mdl
      • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Killing unit), dealing 300.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
I think this will work ...
Change effect to your effect, though.

Edit: Do what you did with X75 damage, but use "Triggering" and "Killing" unit actions instead

I don't think so because then unit who killed enemy loses 300 hit points and i need aoe damage. I'm think i done what i need i just made but i'm not sure that will work
  • Phoenix Fire kills
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Level of Phoenix Fire (Blood mage) for (Killing unit)) Greater than or equal to 1
    • Actions
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of PhoenixFireDier) using Abilities\Spells\Human\FlameStrike\FlameStrike1.mdl
      • Unit - Cause PhoenixFireKiller to damage circular area after 0.20 seconds of radius 200.00 at (Position of PhoenixFireDier), dealing ((Real((Level of Phoenix Fire (Blood mage) for PhoenixFireKiller))) x 75.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
      • Wait 0.20 seconds
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 400.00 of (Position of PhoenixFireDier) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of PhoenixFireKiller)) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) + ((Real((Level of Phoenix Fire (Blood mage) for PhoenixFireKiller))) x 75.00))
      • Set PhoenixAllyUnitGroup = (Last created unit group)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_PhoenixAllyUnitGroup)
I try test it and ill hope it will work! :wsmile:

Level 7
I made like this and i think its working but i don't understand what is leaking..
  • Phoenix Fire kills
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 0.05 seconds
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 200.00 of (Position of PhoenixFireDier) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of PhoenixFireKiller)) Equal to False)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Cause PhoenixFireKiller to damage (Picked unit), dealing ((Real((Level of Phoenix Fire (Blood mage) for PhoenixFireKiller))) x 75.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

Level 29
Yes I saw on your last post, you don't need to spam it >.<

Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of PhoenixFireDier) using Abilities\Spells\Human\FlameStrike\FlameStrike1.mdl

Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 200.00 of (Position of PhoenixFireDier) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of PhoenixFireKiller)) Equal to False)) and do (Actions)

The bold parts are leaking.

Set a Point variable to be "Point = Position of PhoenixFireDier" and then at the end remove it with "Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Point)".

Level 7
I made like you told me and i think now its good
  • Phoenix Fire kills
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set PhoenixFireExplosionPoint = (Position of PhoenixFireDier)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at PhoenixFireExplosionPoint using Abilities\Spells\Human\FlameStrike\FlameStrike1.mdl
      • Wait 0.05 seconds
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 200.00 of PhoenixFireExplosionPoint matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of PhoenixFireKiller)) Equal to False)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Cause PhoenixFireKiller to damage (Picked unit), dealing ((Real((Level of Phoenix Fire (Blood mage) for PhoenixFireKiller))) x 75.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_PhoenixFireExplosionPoint)
thx
And i wasn't spaming in first post it was when unit dies pick all friendly units around exploding unit and heal them and in second post it was pick every enemy units and deal damage to them

Status
Not open for further replies.