• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Sorry I failed to mention this, but when I said " please report broken links", I meant via PM (to any moderator), not by forum posts. If you do report something, please post a link to the resource, not just give the name of it.

I've already gotten many reports. Thank you all for your time and effort in pointing them out.

If you map or skin (for maps and skins ONLY) was deleted because it was one of the hundreds of broken link resources, then you are free to re-upload it again. However this time it will be subject to being screened by moderators.

Also, if one of your resources is one of those with a broken link (again, for maps and skins only), you can simply update your map using the add/update resource tab on the corner of your page to re-upload your map, where it will be put onto our server and keep your comments and download statistics.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.