• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Order Of Elders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
*zarock who has been watching the fire titan from above (too high for most on the ground to see) almost gets hit by a bolt of lightnig that comes from some where in front of the titan decieds to fly a bit lower and moveing around so he is on the beasts right side and can now see a figure standing in front of the monster*

Level 10
lo ummm, let's see. the RP is basically DEAD. I think we have, what?, four players? three who are active ,misha, var, and me, and maybe one or two who aren't, ken and zarock. Not much to RP with, since we've already established ourselves in the RP so much that it's hard to continue. It's basically gods and titans, as players go. No one can die, much less get seriously injured. If anyone wants to RP on my site, note that the RPs are just starting, and you'll have to go through the character approval process. I'm also thinking of making a wolf RP, if I can get enough active players.

Level 8
blah blah...misha, var, and me, and maybe one or two who aren't, ken and zarock
I feel offended, sacrid, i really do. You could have at least mentioned me as one of those who aren't.

P.S. A Wolf RP?

Level 13
Hey guys, Sorry about being so inactive these days. But, Since there wasn't much to see, It was a total loss, :p, Oh, And sacrid, I'm thinking of joining that site of yours, There isn't much RP sites these days and Dwiz's site was sorta messed up.

Level 10
sorry. Koicheen. I didn't see you on the recent pages. If you were about 3 pages ago, I'm sorry I missed you. lol Heck, I don't even know how many people we have rping now. It feels like only 5. not much to go with.

awesome ken. just remember that I already have 2 RPs. I had some comments in their conversation threads, but aside from that, nobody posted. D: One is a dragon RP where var is the main badguy, and the other is a spy RP, where... var is also the badguy. XD What can I say, he's good at being bad. lol

Level 8
Some more, some less. Yours more, mine less. But yeah, maybe a new RP would get things moving.
And i have a little suggestion: A DM?

Level 13
How 'bout we just skip a few centuries later, The world's barren, Human population is low, The planet where we are, Is currently at critical condition, Technology didn't even go up one step due to the over use of magic, Humans begin to mutate and stuff. Sub species of humans appear around the planet, Hellion no longer rules the world, But still grips a large piece of it. Also, We'll need a history for it as well.

Level 10
I like the idea off a new RP, but I don't think it should involve our main characters. Maybe something a little bit seperated. Creating all new characters, and seperating from the damage we have already caused. not to mention paradoxes if we start messing with the balance of power. Noting that Hellion and Devilak each have a large piece of the world. XD I would have to say I would be the distant future, after the land has healed some. And hopefully, new kinds of magic will arise, since we've used up all of the old styles of magic casting. XD I vote for new characters, of course. XD

Level 23
but the thing is, if Hellion loses control over the majority of the world, there has to be a good reason. He learned his lesson, to keep the public on his side, instead of the evil dictator like the origional Order of the Void was. :/ (evil emperors of extreme power) Besides, It's kinda hard to deny an element user in battle. Especially one that's a dragon XD (added power bonus, as dragons are known as being the founders of magic, the elites when it comes to magic use) So, if you wish to usurp Hellion, you have to find a pretty good way where its hard for me to attempt a counter. though, a full invasion of overwhelming forces in every area at once would be rather hard. Even Hellion can't do that :p And he's got an entire world under his rule! :p (though most of it IS controlled by Void Worms :/)

Level 8
Anywho, anyone else thinking DM would be a good idea? From my more-or-less short time here, i think it would be a good idea. Someone to control all those things, factions and monsters no-one else does. Nature too (Something like, an avalanche starts crumbling down to the characters XD).

uh oh :3 var can make your life "miserable" in RP terms :D (notice the " ")

anyway... i thought about splitting the globe into many kingdoms. of which the 3 are the biggest. var would.. maybe.. take the biggest, sacrid the second biggest.. archon would get the third, and the rest, being huge as well would be split to the remaining entities.. of course i could give my share to other people and keep just my citadel and desert around it.

Level 23
and the excuse for splitting the world amongst us three? You know Hellion doesn't like the archon, but respects Devilak as a fellow dragon and Void Lord :/ Having been from the origional order, Hellion would make a personal appearance to keep his lands from shrinking. He can make an appearance to lend his aid to his troops, through his two puppets, (never both at once :/) but with his empire in the world, he leaves his personal visits to the front lines for the special occassions. And, with his excellent track record, i think his enemies know it isn't safe when Hellion arrives on the battlefield XD

Level 10
lol we're still deciding what it should be like. I personally think we should have a new RP, without the craziness and confusion from this one. It's hard to keep an RP going for this long, especially when there are so few active members. I don't think it should be a destroyed world or "three piece kingdoms" sort of thing. I think var should come up with an idea that threatens the world and the characters have to find a way to stop it. Knowing var, it'll be hard, and not a short Rp. XD I also have a character I've been wanting to RP with. It's just that the RPs I've put it in were never really active. I say we all create new characters, completely unrelated to Elders. It can be in the same social group though. XD

how about..

Two centuries have passed, since the great wars, the land has been split into kingdoms of which (var's kingdom name) is the biggest, and covering the 1/5 of the landmass, Ruled by the iron fist oh Hellion. the second, (sacrid's kingdom) being by a 1/3 less, ruled by Devilak, and third, Thora, in the barren deserts of Thora'neh, ruled by the Zealots of the Archon Order.

The ruins and reminders from the great war stand still, forgotten fortresses lie in the jungle or in the deserts, are slowly covered by the sands of time.. The magical fields have created many peculiar Human sub-species, leading to forming of a lot of independent kingdoms. (btw "forgotten fortresses".. it doesn't mean that they are var's.. they could be anyone's, okay var? Oo)

The mighty Dragon City stands proud, now perched on a cliff formed in the center of a glimmering emerald lake

Level 10
I've had my character made for a few months. Anyway, I like the idea that the dragon city is in a lak, however, Devilak took control of the region around it, to help make sure that the dragons were safe. Honestly, I think we need to seperate this newer RP from Elders, since we don't want a lot of things coming from our old characters, right? You wou;dn't nessessarily be able to know if something was Hellions or Devilak's, or som random demon's. Anyway, I think a different continent would ork, noting that everyone mainly focused on one continent. I say we all move to a new, large continent and forget about the Elders events. Maybe the war stayed over there and had a slight effect on the new continent.

Level 8
I'm for Misha's.
I'm WTF'd by the Star Wars RP idea. Plus I'm pretty much sick of futuristic RPs right now.
Anyway, here's another suggestion from me: A map?

On a side note: I was a DM once too, and most people began hating me. I have a sick, cruel mind when it comes to making all sorts of puzzles. And i mean it. :D

Level 10
Hey, you deleted mine. And I had kindof agreed to your idea. What the heck? There are a few things I would change, and I would prefer if we referenced the rulers of the world as little as possible. It would be easier to RP if we started in a different continent all together.
Koicheen, what kind of puzzles? I kindof like the Star Wars idea. Var and I would make great Siths. XD Also, I don't think a warcraft map would be a good idea, since it takes a lot of time. If you are talking about an actual map for refernce, everyone would want the continents to look like how they imagined it. But now that the world seems to have begun flooding (dragon city was on top of a mountain), there would be so many areas that would be gone from the usable world. D:

Level 23
I have to wonder, which of us would be the worse DM (making it a fair, yet challenging. Worse as in evil) XD It could be interesting, a DM war XD

I don't have much of an opinion, though Hellion wouldn't find much use for various breeds of humans, though the mating with his soldiers would be inevitable, thus the creation of subspecies. So, I take it Hellion gave some land to his fellow Void Lord, and finally lost some to the Archon? Well, just be warned, he still ahs his puppets XD

Level 10
lol please, let's keep our main characters out of this new one as much as possible. This should be more about the NEW characters than the old ones. I think that some towns should grow larger, so our characters can meet there by coincidense. Or maybe on their way to a town. Also, we shouldn't be all god-like like we have. XD try to make it more realistic with the meetings. We don't want everyone starting together on good terms. maybe start off wearily, not quite trusting everyone. lol Remember to make sure your characters have problems to work through throughout the journey. I know mine will. (and I don't mean challenges, I mean personal problems that keep them from doing certain things. like afraid of water, for example. XD)

Level 13
Well, Why don't you just post the new RP already, Also, A few suggestions
• One: We all get new characters and start off as " Initiate " level powers. That means no creating huge craters from punches, beams, etc. And other overpowered stuffs for Initiates. ( Note: Only the power will be initiate, Not your rank. )
• Two: Hellion and Devilak will be controlled by their previous owners, But, Will only be controlled if it is needed.
• Three: New subspecies of humans are gonna be created, And i am all for that suggestion, Also, You can start of as either a dragon, orc, elf, etc.
• Four: There is no no. 4 suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.