• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Order Of Elders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
lol As said before, I think we should dtay away from using our previous characters. Devilak and Hellion have had no resistance to their rule of their respective lands, so I think we need a plot. Var's good with bad guys, so I think he should control the antagonist. Also, my site is still active, so if you want to partcipate in my dragon RP, feel free. Ive noticed that nobody seems to have noticed, much less cared, that it was up. D: Anyways, I'll be posting my character in my main gallery. I'll have a link to it in the disscussion thread, or character thread, whatever we're going to call it.

Level 8
Looks to me like we're finally getting this moving. Yay!

And yes, i meant a map of the continent we'll be RPing on, and i have no idea why you thought it was a Warcraft map. That would be a bit of a random idea, even by my standards.
sacrid, imagine this: You're with an adventurer party. You're descending into a deep, dark dungeon. After a few fights, intense moments, then a boss fight. You win the fight, but the main antagonist opens a portal and runs away, and crumbling rocks block the way you got in. But, oh yay, there's a way to reopen the portal, and not only save your lives, but follow the bad guy. But wait, you need to solve a sort of a puzzle to open it. You spend 3 weeks trying to figure it out, and in the end, the DM tells you how to solve it, for the sake of moving on.
THAT kind of puzzle.

Level 23
who says we would HAVE to solve it? I'm sure one could find a loophole somewhere, or anothe answer :p Besides, if we all think of the answer differently, we'll never get it! :p If its a "Name this place" and shows a kingdom, and there's 20 names, only 5 people, and the wrong answer kills or wounds a guy... go grab a shovel. Its more worthwhile XD

Level 13
Grab a shovel if there is one lying around randomly. That's a laugh. :p.

EDIT: Well, Since we finally agreed on an RP, Why don't we get started? Not here that is. We'll have to start on another page, Cause this one is as full as an obese guy in an all you can eat buffet in Pizza Hut.
'

Level 10
yeah, this RP is pretty large, as I stated a while ago. XD Btw, why do we need to name our kingdoms? I'll still do it, but isn't it easier to say "This land belongs to the Void Lord Devilak." instead of, oh I don't know, the "Cerantium kingdom"?

We'll need to think of a name for the RP. But it has to be good.

Level 23
Hellion doesn't seem to name his lands. No need to rewrite every map :/ As for his empire's name... I dunno :/ Hellion's empire? I don't want to be too redundant with the same names in various RPs,but then there's always names like the Black Claw which are too commonly used D:

Level 10
This thread is just called Order of Elder. But with the new thread, we need a main plot. My character is going to be from a different area, however, she will be willing to travvel in a group with you guys. So don't expect everyone to be able to find eachother on a whim. lol Also, I would hope that everyone wouldn't be all "we're best buds even though we just met. Oh hey look, let's go kill that thing over there! :D". lol Seems to easy there. No fun in easy, right?

interesting.. who's for this and who's for the other RP name?

var, still need a name of your kingdom.

and var, may i delete your last post there? in this RP overthere i want just clean RP, not comments or debate. i had enough of the spam here to be honest :/

i can make a debate discussion if you all agree to post complaints there. and nowhere else, okay?

Level 23
Hey. -.- I was just giving the reference to the name -.- Hellion is trying to reconstruct the Order of the Void, even in this RP as he began his empire. You could say, he would be culling his "herd" looking for the strongest and most promising. And, seeing how easily he took over and kept his dominance, it seems that he would be able to move on and begin his work of searching for a future Void Lord, or members of such a strength.

So, it wasn't spam, just some less detailed reference.

Level 23
... but why would it be named that? He has a Void (another world, thrown into perpetual darkness, an eternal night. A world without stars, nor sun, nor moon to gaze. The last remaining Void of Hellion holds his stronghold, Hellsbane Fortress) So, you can't really name his lands Void. :/ Besides, why does it really need a name? It is known as the lands of the helldragon, Hellion :/ And I don't want to be redundant with the name "Shakuras" :/

Level 10
put the character sheet in a character page. If you have a picture of him/her please show us or give us link. I would hope that you don't start adding and taking off things from the picture for your character cause its harder to imagine them with all of that new stuff when you see a picture of the character right there. lol
Also, I'll be coming up with a name for my Kingdom. The one I gave out earlier was an example and not to be taken seriously. XD

Level 10
before the conversion of Devilak.
lol That makes it sound like I was converted. XD I recall that I didn't make them into undead as soon as possible. What I remember is that I gave them all bracelets to wear. The thing about those bracelets is that when they die, they join my army. Of course, I can force death if needed, but I rarely do that. XD That's what I recall. If I could find the page again to check, I would. D:

Level 10
lol that's not how it works. The necromancers only care for an army, and since Devilak didn't want a huge drop in the human population, he decided to go with a new tactic, something htat the people won't be too suspiscious of. Remember that everyone in the towns is wearing the rings I gave them. (I'm guessing on the object. rings, arm bands, gauntlets, etc. something along those lines.)

Status
Not open for further replies.