• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Get your unit attachments here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hey, I was wondering if you could make a WW2 era weapon for me. I need it to be a Scoped Mosin-Nagant. I ask for this because I need a sniper unit with a unique looking gun that you dont expect to hear about in Warcraft. Thanks alot, and heres a refrence picture too.

12912d1218592001-post-your-scoped-mosin-nagant-sniper_rifle_mosin_1891_30.jpg

Level 8
Dano if you know how to make a model of a character, e.g a rpg hero. But If you can please PM me as I need one for my project and the two on the hive are.. lacking in what I need. Let me just say if you can I am offering a heck of a lot of rep. (yes.. This is really important to me).

I can do everything but animate, and edit bones. <they go hand in hand>
But i could reskin any model, i could geomerge stuff, i dont know

@hellburke Yes, but its laberous, so dont give me too many

@The world is fist Gah, why did you have to say bloodfiend? :p its called a felguard in the mpq, and you had me looking for a bloodfiend model for like half an hour :\

Last edited:
Well Do you think you could edit the blood mage model so it has a female face, its a bit thiner and remove the Sholderpads and cape. That way you dont have to animate or edit bones (i think) as the animations can be the same as male blood mage.

Specify head? I can take the head off any other model. not quite sure what type of head your thinking of, maybe sylvanus?

Oh, and (S)he needs shoulder pads, there's nothing under them. it looks strange without shoulders. dont you think?

well perhaps just make the sholderpads smaller? if thats possible and maybe for the head you could use Jaina? but with hair instead of a hood.. If u can do this i couldn't thank you enough

i hate you for this, but i finnaly finished it after like 3 days of work. You'd better like it... :D btw, dont do any close ups of it doing animations, her shoulders are invisible in 3 of the animations, but you cant see them ingame

Its not uploading, how strange, i'll get back to you after, if it doesn't upload i dont know why.

EDIT: There, its uploading now, i was just having some network lag, have fun with it! AND REMEMBER, i want credits for this thing. :D thanks

Last edited:
I can do everything but animate, and edit bones. <they go hand in hand>
But i could reskin any model, i could geomerge stuff, i dont know

@hellburke Yes, but its laberous, so dont give me too many

@The world is fist Gah, why did you have to say bloodfiend? :p its called a felguard in the mpq, and you had me looking for a bloodfiend model for like half an hour :\

Do me a favor, dont say before you look next time, Thanks.

Level 8
Level 8
My mistake I spoke with General Frank prior to editing the model and our last message was
Well, okay, then.
Therefore I assumed he was giving me permission. Turns out he was only giving permission to use the weapon. Silly me. I am now re - requesting permission however I am now doubtful and hoping he is a forgiving person :)

Last edited:
Level 8
Right I got permission :)

General Frank said:
Jaijaibinx said:
General Frank said:
Jaijaibinx said:
General Frank said:
Jaijaibinx said:
General Frank said:
Jaijaibinx said:
I really love loads of your models. I'm just wondering if I could edit a few of them for my project Mages?

I don't know what models and what project.

The project is http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/mages-orpg-134320/#post1198222 and the model i would like to edit is the Blood Elf Wizzard (if you want to know what i'll be doing, I'd just like the weapon

Well, okay, then.

I'm very sorry, I've only just read our conversation fully. I thought you meant I could edit the model. I apologize i realize you only meant I could use the weapon.

I have removed any reference of the model. now i must ask if i could please edit that model of course now I understand that should you no wish to allow it. My mistake.

What do you want to edit anyway?

basically i just want to remove the cloak, weapon and head so it can be used as an RPG hero.

Well, okay then. But don't forget to give credits, okay?

If you don't believe me please pm General Frank (he's so scary)

Level 8
Level 8
it doesn't have to be super high quality, just as long as you can define that there is gold on that hammer, a skull on that axe, that sword is curved, and that sort of stuff.

i'm not really sure what you want. can you maybe give me a texture? i dont know what you'd like.
EDIT: Nevermind, i'll do what i can, then i'll give you some questions.

Working on axe |||||||||| Requires input.
Working on sword. |||||||||| Requires input.
Working on arcane staff |||||||||| Exploring possibilities.

And garra, somone said that they already made the dark bridge for you. And i cant open those links.

Last edited:
Level 8
i'm not really sure what you want. can you maybe give me a texture? i dont know what you'd like.
EDIT: Nevermind, i'll do what i can, then i'll give you some questions.
Working on axe |||||||||| done.. Requires input.

And garra, somone said that they already made the dark bridge for you. And i cant open those links.

it was cavman, and he made the sword, dark flow

http://media.photobucket.com/image/dark meteor/psopics/DarkMeteor.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/dark meteor/psopics/DarkBridge.jpg

see if you can open those

Status
Not open for further replies.