• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Get your unit attachments here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Anyone up for creating a helmet like the one pictured here, worn by a russian calvary unit?

Attachments

• cavalry_russfohh.jpg
    cavalry_russfohh.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 82
Level 8
Can the white parts of the axe be more of a gray colour? and can you please make the attachment point a little closer to the axe head?

Level 8
he says come get your unit attachments here yet he only does ones he likes, if you are offering your help could you actually help, some of us are just a few models shy of completing our maps, i mean i cane here trying to get a few attachments and you come in saying" no im not helping you cause your ulgy" or some bs like that

Level 8
Ok, well this is where it will get a little confusing. In a seperate thread, I requested a bunch of villagers with different animations (you can view it in my signature). Hmm... Ok, heres a list of the models the weapons should be attached to:
-Hammer = Paladin
-One Hand Axe = Footman
-Sword = Demon Hunter (Dual Wield, both swords face forward)
-Priest Staff = Priest
-Warlock Staff = Acolyte
-Arcane Staff = Jaina
-Big Axe (Made by chilla) = Fel Guard (please extend the handle)

Last edited:
Level 8
Garra! I said i can not do your request because it involves stuff thats NOT ATTACHMENTS and they involve PARTICLE EMMITERS i can not do animation or particle emmiters!

And James7, get a higher resolution image.

sorry wasnt talkign about you, and still whats a partial emitter? thats is like a orb of light right? if so these attachments dont have that as far as i can see, the staff just has a low alpha

Level 8
sorry wasnt talkign about you, and still whats a partial emitter? thats is like a orb of light right? if so these attachments dont have that as far as i can see, the staff just has a low alpha

but it needs the partical emitter for the glow, which ikillforeyou doesnt know how to do yet.

Level 8
well uh neither of them give off a glow, it only looks that way on the staff, it sjtu needs a orange wavy texture with a low alpha and the dark bridge doesnt give off any glow other than the attack and you cant add anything like that to an attachment anyway
i o think that guy wants something like this, just a simple roman helmet with a black top
http://trade-walk.com/images/Roman helmet.jpg

Level 8
well uh neither of them give off a glow, it only looks that way on the staff, it sjtu needs a orange wavy texture with a low alpha and the dark bridge doesnt give off any glow other than the attack and you cant add anything like that to an attachment anyway
i o think that guy wants something like this, just a simple roman helmet with a black top
http://trade-walk.com/images/Roman helmet.jpg

Can I slaughter him? James7, pleeeaaase can I slaughter him?
James7 doesn't want a Roman helmet... HE WANTS A FREAKIN COSSACK HELMET!!!!

Level 8
I'll tell you what, just make these, don't worry about the animation request. I will look for skins of the other units to look similar to a human, and remove weaps/armour. However the thread will stay open incase someone manages to get the animations done. sound fair?

And i'll, um, just, um, post them how they are atm now, then if you want you can open another thread asking somone to scale them to your models, Fair?

BLAHBLAHBLAH, here they are, i hope you enjoy them.. you'd better for how hard they <not including the sword> were to make

PS: this isn't anger, its sarcasm, in a reflection of your post.. =)

Attachments

• Axe.mdx
    4.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Demonic Staff.mdx
    9.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Level 8
well,I guess I asked too much.You could atleast say no instead of ignoring (apologies if you didnt see my request). Nvm Good Luck with rest of them :)

if u wer the one who asked for the glowing weapons, we didnt ignore u, about 3 of us said that glowing/lighting effects and alpha effects are really difficult. Ikillforeyou (no offence) but isnt that good. he even said he doesnt know how. If Kitabatake..... *cries a little*... came back *cries a little more*... and decided to take requests... *gets a bucket for his tears*... then that would be a dream come true... and he might be able to do it. He is the god of attachments.... *empties the fast filling bucket* :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Level 8
Wait, do you not have any spare time? Like, after school, after work, after homework, after dinner, early morning, or any of those things? I used to do photoshop signatures by request during my school time.

Level 8
*pimp slaps Rainbow_Evil* Read the thread. He isnt coming back becoz his girlfriend doesnt like games (apparently)

Status
Not open for further replies.