• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Get your unit attachments here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Here we go:
But you have get along with those bad textured models, I won't change them, you might will have to rescale them.
Pathes of the textures are just the file names. (HammerTexture.blp and PrieststaffTexture.blp)

Attachments

• Hammer.mdx
    9 KB · Views: 60
  • HammerTexture.blp
    52.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Prieststaff.mdx
    5.5 KB · Views: 42
  • PrieststaffTexture.blp
    36.4 KB · Views: 54
Level 8
Here we go:
But you have get along with those bad textured models, I won't change them, you might will have to rescale them.
Pathes of the textures are just the file names. (HammerTexture.blp and PrieststaffTexture.blp)

thanks. any more coming, or u done?

Level 8
Hmm. k. Try using ingame textures if possible. Thanks for doing this. I'd give u money if I could XD

Level 5
Can you make this attachments for the village???

hhn.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.